RE: chritianity

From: TERRA INCOGNITA <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_mrg.biglobe.ne.jp>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 01:20:55 +0900

>>But IMO, large invasion from metaphysical difference made large gap on
>>mandane area.

>This I do not understand. Explain in other words, please.

But IMO, large invasion from metaphysical difference (original sin idea) between Malkionism and Christianism made large gap on mandane area (life of ordinary people, Not to Theologist's Scholasticism).

Malkioni don't circumcise their baby, can eat roast pork, they don't five service every day to mihrab (direction of Mecca), etc... I think it is sole important matter for ordinary
(poor) life.

so I still think Malkionism has great similarity to Christianism.