Gloranthan fiction surplus

From: Tony Likhite <tony_at_together.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:32:42 -0500 (EST)

After watching Martin gamely undergo another round of "torch the non-purist", I realized that the root problem is that there's just too much high quality fiction set in Glorantha floating around. What with Bill Thompson's "The Book of the Fathers" and Loren Miller's and Simon Bray's legends and, um... Well, lots of stuff. Lots. Anyway, there's just no room for someone who wants to freely contribute a series of shorts about a mysterious, terrifying death-worshipper who's able to beat the snot out of nearly anyone (and their friends, and the horse they rode in on).

So we already have one. Go away, Martin, or we'll be forced to taunt you a second time. Or at least learn to write in the style of Tolstoy or Dostoevsky, or someone else who's name I can't spell. This Howard/Burroughs type crap will just never sell.

;)

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #349