Issaries Initiation/Heroquests

From: James Chapin <71022.1646_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 12:28:24 -0500

Message text written by INTERNET:glorantha_at_chaosium.com

"I'm running into is that I'm having trouble coming
: up with something interesting for the Issaries initiation. I expect
: that it opens with the Spare Grain ritual, but the player is more
: interested in Issaries' role a a scout and traveller, so I've been
: toying around with having her go seeking for something lost (or
: unknown) and have to trade
: things to get what she needs to recover the item.
: Does anyone out there have any suggestions or ideas for this. The
: mythology for Issaries isn't much help, since there aren't many stories
: about Issaries (as was noted on the list just a short while ago)."

As I pointed out a while back, Sartar was, according to Greg, an Issaries Heroquester. So looking at the various stories of Sartar in KoS can't hurt.

Jim Chapin