Manifesting the Dragon vs Being the Dragon

From: Gary R Switzer <gswitzer_at_loop.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 23:20:32 -0800

Peter says:

>>(Me)
>>That general flaps his sleeves at you and you fly
>>through a wall? Getting hit with the wing of a 200 foot long
>>dragon will do that to you.

>I think you'll actually have to manifest the wing before
>this happens.

Certainly the PoIM guy would have to do so, his effects (breath fire, fly, etc) being so closely linked to his physical form. Functionally it's little different from what the Hsunchen do, just better. My (Darudist?) general above has all those effects at his disposal (at a much higher strength, too) without resorting to the crude modification of his body parts.

I just think the coolness factor of a Jet Li or Bridgette Lin being able to Crack Open a Can of Magical Whupass without resorting to wearing a Lizard Suit is both higher and consistent with the Kralorian information we have so far. The level of wuxia in your Kraloria may vary. =)

Gary R Switzer
Aero Hobbies