HW on the list

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:42:24 -0800

>I'm not alone, it seems, in finding this annoying. For
>keeping Glorantha alive we (in my opinion)
>collectively deserve a fairly detailed report or
>description.

You're telling this to the wrong people. Has anyone even asked Greg if he minds or wants a rules summary posted here? (the answer is no one has asked, and he's fine with it being posted here) Make sure you've got a reason before getting annoyed. I expect the summary to be available at www.glorantha.com very soon, if not today. If anyone wants they can copy it from there and post it here.

How do I know? I asked. Try greg_at_glorantha.com before getting upset.

Eric Rowe