Obnoxious grognardism and other stuff....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 18:35:43 +0000

Andreas said:

>RQ is _dead_

Not until my last copy falls apart it ain't....

By the way, I've just finished the long game of KoDP for the first time and I want to say that I burst into spontaneous applause as the marriage scene mixed into the final sequence and we returned to the 'mythic' style of illustration from the introduction. Great fun! I may even (when I have an eon or two to spare) try to do on the Hard setting....

Yes, definitely enough material there for a long, long role-playing campaign....