Malkioni reincarnation

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 19:59:08 +1300

>Samsara

>(Cyclcal Life) idea : abominable idea for monotheism for they
>believed transcendent being divided from mandane world.

Not quite. Quite a few RW monotheists believed in reincarnation. Among them are Origen, the Gnostics, the Druzes and some Jews. Also many Greek Philosophers (who are a model for Malkioni thought) did believe in reincarnation.

>Nomia Galvosti (Tales#13) and Valkarist? if so why? Tapping?

I don't know if the Valkarists tap or even if they believe in reincarnation. IMO the Galvosti believe that they do not reincarnate but that barbarians do. Thus the Galvosti purify the souls of the barbarians so they shall be reborn as pious Malkioni.