I come not to bury RQ...

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_cs.ucc.ie>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 20:09:21 GMT

Rick Meints:
> Technically speaking Runequest isn't out of print either. You can buy
> Pavis & Big Rubble, soon to be followed by reprints of Griffin Mountain,
> Borderlands, and more.

To which I say, "Yay!". But I thought that, 'technically speaking', those were "Not Runequest". Or are recent developments in the Thanatari-head stakes making such hair-splitting somewhat moot?

> On the other hand, nothing substantially NEW will probably get published
> for Runequest besides the last two forthcoming issues of Tales, future
> issues of Tradetalk, the Book of Drastic Resolutions, and YBoT3.

I don't know anything for certain, much less Officially, but I got the impression tBoDR may be 'defecting' to HW. Though not necessarily exclusively, I'm sure. Is it being taken as read that Enclosure is going to be RQ-free, that that RQA is dead and gone, in the context of the above list?

Cheers,
Alex.