wuxia

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:20:47 +0800

>I just think the coolness factor of a Jet Li or Bridgette Lin being
>able to Crack Open a Can of Magical Whupass without resorting
>to wearing a Lizard Suit is both higher and consistent with the
>Kralorian information we have so far. The level of wuxia in your
>Kraloria may vary. =)

        There is certainly a whole lot of non-dragonish (in outward special effects, anyway) asskicking magic in my Kralorelan martial artists. When it comes to wuxia and wire fu, I say bring it on!

        But these aren't the same people as the exarchs and other big Darudan honchos, who generally aren't wuxia types at all. Exarchs spend most of their time following funny rituals, wearing big robes and silly hats. Occasionally they bestir themselves to unleash superduper magics on the enemies of the land. But I don't think they actually dirty their hands much. They have people to do that for them.

	Cheers
		David