Tarnils - not Red Humakt

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:30:03 EST

Theo comments:
>And mechanics aside, I think that Glorantha is much better presented
>in the source material included than it was previously. In particular
>a number of the Lunar cults make far more sense - it's nice to see
>Yanafal Tarnils presented as something other than the Red Humakt, for
>example.

Glad you liked it. There was a lot of work (on Tarnils in particular(, from Greg, Roderick, Wesley and myself. We wanted to avoid the Humakt parallel, because he _isn't_ Humakt and we wanted to give Affinities and feats that would show his inclusive magics and the reason why he's so damn good a candidate for the officer corps.

Martin Laurie