Dragonewt Architecture

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 16:52:18 EST

In a message dated 2/10/00 2:29:03PM, you write:

<< Can anyone point me to some more concrete information as to what
> such a place is like? Preferably on-line, since none of the printed
> material I have appears much help. >>

My own view of Dragonewt cities is a sort of multi-coloured-mock-tudor-wattle-and-daub-Chris Foss style-spaceship. There are a couple of illustrations - the Dragon Pass map, and, from Wyrm's Footprints, p39., Famous Sights of Dragon Pass No. 3 (which, we are told, fails somewhat to capture the alieness of the architecture) . So, they are contructed from logs (or so it appears) with high aerial walkways. In some ways I think they are like cities on Edgar Rice Burroughs Mars, or Callisto.

Keith N