More on YT

From: Theo Posselt <tposselt_at_dttus.com>
Date: 10 Feb 2000 17:47:26 -0600

     Martin said:

     << we wanted to give Affinities and feats that would show his
     inclusive magics and the reason why he's so damn good a candidate for
     the officer corps >>

     And that's why I was so pleased.  I'm playing a Tarnilsite (Yanafali?
     whatever) in our current campaign, and a number of the Humakt
     characteristics didn't make much sense to me (such as the focus on
     Death as inviolate, for starters).

     But a question on the Affinities and feats: the feats for 'Leadership'
     seem slightly limited.  Shouldn't there be a feat on the order of
     'command soldier'?

     Regards,
     Theo

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #375