Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #373

From: David Cake <dave_at_starfish.net.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:02:12 +0800

>Jaldon Goldentooth, for example, has very predictable rules of
>>appearance, motivation,

>I would be really interested in learning where can I find these rules and
>motivations. I need them for my heroquesting design.

        He appears when the Praxian forces unite, and leads them against their enemies. Normally, he appears when they unite to raid Dragon Pass, and leads them to raid Dragon Pass.

        I suspect this won't really help your heroquesting design much.

Gazza
>Does anybody really find all the "Real Men/Real Loonie/Munchkin"
>comparisons funny? I mean, I've been roleplaying for 17 years, and
>yet a lot of those games ("Spawn of Fashan"??)

	I didn't think it was consistently funny either, though intermittently.
	Now, the original Four Fold Path article (powergamer, wargamer,
roleplay, storyteller), from and ancient Different Worlds, that was funny.
	And you haven't heard of "Spawn of Fashan" because it really was awful.

Bryan
>Ah, yes, the inevitable kneejerk snide against anybody who doesn't bow
>down and worship HW sight unseen.

        No, that would be the inevitable kneejerk snide against people who rant about how bad HW is going to be on the Digest sight unseen.

	Cheers
		David