Androgeous

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:19:56 +1300

Terra Incognita:

>Androgeus of Jesarma (personality)

>Blue Moon Critic: Serious, King of sartar didn't mention any of his
>existence!

I thought he was Shadow's Good Shadow (KoS p37)? But there's some more information about him and her children in Wyrms Footprints p83 (which also includes one "Goldtooth"!) although I personally suspect this is archaic fiction by Greg.

>Where is Jesarma?

No idea. Never even heard of Jesarma until now.

>Red Moon Seventh Solution: same Hermaprodite Jernotius of Northwestern
>Peloria

Actually the Pelorians blame her on the Belling Hell whereas the Natha, the Goddess of the Second Hell (according to the GRAY), is associated with bells. So he's an incarnation of Natha according to them.

But she has multiple origins (renegade star captain, dwarf reject etc) and so I think he's more than just the incarnation of Natha.