Sheng's no-quibble guarantee.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_yeats.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 17:47:53 GMT

Gary sez that Alex sez of Sheng:

> o He flubs on the final hurdle, and so does not achieve
> Liberation, Awakening, Enlightment, or Whatever, but merely
> Hideous Temporal Power. (Though if it was sold to him
> as 'King of the World', he should maybe get his money back.)

> Sheng might have pulled it off if he'd kept his feet on the ground.
> By setting foot on the Moon he voided his warranty. =)

Good point! ("Please do not attempt to return a garment has been worn, or a temporal mysticism-abuse power that has been off-Lozenge.")

> There should certainly be at least one myth linking Storm Bull with
> each of his associated cults...The Gift of Orlanth's Shield, Storm
> Bull Learns the Meaning of Fear from Zorak Zoran, etc. plus any
> cult that Storm Bull is associated to will have myths.

Definitely. KoDP has a couple of Urox 'walk-ons', too. ("Hey, SB, we have a quest here, and we might need to fight chaos en route." "*snort, paw* Someone say Chaos?")

Cheers,
Alex.