What occurs?

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:59:08 EST

<< What occurs to Every Glorantha Digests?  If I make some question to Gulus of Glorantha, sometimes no question from  circle of Digester,
 it suggests some reason:
  1. there are no answer, unintentionally (this is mere case, Gloranthan Digesters already did everything like Doraddi)
  2. flat line of blank area (debate coming to too heat, so powers decide to ignore this area)
  3. work in progress of Greg Stafford (caution! he is master of the Mainstream world!)
  4. blank area for world flexibility (similarity to 2, but digesters positively admit this condition, blank area isn't always same. please think about Balazar (Griffin Mountain) condition for commercial reason in Avalonhill?)
  5. my idea awfully far from mainstream
  6. nobody can understand what on earth I am asking, if indeed I am asking anything and not merely writing out a stream of consciousness somewhat rooted in recent Greggery (this head added by Nick Brooke, thanks!) this accumulating gathering unconsciousness made here and now gregging Glorantha.

    I must admit that I usually fall into number 6 category. I cannot understand what on earth you are asking, if indeed you are asking anything. Occasionally number 1, where, if I do know what you are asking and if you are asking, I do not know the answer.

Keep posting though.

Keith N