The Greatest Humakti There Ever Was... Was Also the Greatest General There Ever Was !?!

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 00:50:38 +0100

A few digests ago, Martin Laurie said that Humakti heroes were mostly loners, wanderers & individual fighters. I broadly agree with that, but there is nonetheless one obvious exception & what an exception ! Humaktson the Argrath himself, who in a brief few years - but what oh so glorious years ! - exemplified all of his sire's virtues both as the consummate close-quarter warrior as well as the greatest leader of armies there ever was. Arkat the Liberator is at once the most famous Humakti, the most famous Hero _&_ the most famous general Genertela has ever born. Seshnelans know
him, Ralians know him, Fronelans know him, Manirians know him, Praxians know
him, "Pelorians" know him, only Pentans & Kralorelans are unfamiliar with
him, what more can be said ?!? (The fact that he is also the most famous
troll, a famous knight, a famous tyrant, a famous empire-builder, a famous chaotic & the most tragic figure of Glorantha's northern continent doesn't weaken my argument. On the contrary it only increases his fame & notoriety... )

Christoph Kohring

"Stay alert, trust no one, keep Unbreakable Sword handy." Supposedly Arkat the Argrath' motto.