Gunda the Guilty

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 20:57:03 +1300

Terra Incognita:

Me>>Valkyries are an order of female knights in Loskalm.

>Why was Gunda called Half Valkyrie?

Because her mother was raped by a fellow Loskalmi and so left Loskalm. When Gunda was born, she learned her mother's arts. So although Gunda was trained as one, she is not officially a Valkyrie, hence "half-valkyrie".

>I guessed this word "valkyrie is not
>social caste class, it is some of containing storm worship source, and
>Talorism before GL is much-more polytheistic-paganism than New Hrestoli
>as Carmania source suggested"

It isn't really a pagan institution although it might have been one in the distant past.

>I don't have Codex Magazine or other Fronelan source, is there any
>mention of Valkyrie host in Current Loskalm?

No.

>Harrek is never Friend of Hrestoli.

Neither was Gunda.