Re: Sisters of Mercy

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 06:17:53 EST

Is this a new counter or an old one? I do not think it is in my copy of DP.

<< n the DP game, they can be invoked by a unit that's just been eliminated  and if a majority of the eliminatees "manage to gasp or gurgle for the  Sisters then they will appear", saving the unit with a burst of healing  and removing it from the battlefield. They can't help Superheroes or  Dragons.

 Most units that attack them are routed (except if the sisters use  a mysterious magical rule #5) unless they are Superheroes, Jaldon  Toothmaker, the Blue Moon School, and creatures of chaos (the stated  reason for the non-superhero units is that they were present during  the fall of the EWF on the opposing side). >>

Keith N