Lunar War Aims

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 00:27:21 +0000

Theo asks a very good question:

> Am I missing something? In general, what is the motivation of the
> leaders (Emperor, Bellex Maximus, whomever) for invading DP?

I dunno. I think we have to assume that there is a built in spiritual reason for the Empire to expand. The Goddess brought The Way to her
people and they have to do the same till the Whole World is United. (Which makes the Lunar Way another Spiritual Pyramid Scheme...)

Note that they are also trying to reach the Sea via expansion in Fronela which strikes me as equally ill-advised.