Re: Instant Torture Camps

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 10:17:12 +0100

Alex:

> > Eventually, an enterprising mandarin may have realized that
> > the camps could be used for other purposes as well. Stick a
> > prisoner there and there are two possible outcomes:
>
> This is pretty much what I was suggesting;

Oh, sorry to be repetitive then. What stuck in my mind in your argument was "actual origin lost in the fog of history". (Which I agree on btw, I don't think many modern Kralorelans beside Godunya know what the ITCs originally were).

> regard the connection
> to NiangMao as at best penciled in, though, since discussion of
> this topic with greg proved.. problematic, on an earlier occasion.

I remember, we were toying around with various variations, like failed NiangMaoists with Frenzypeace connections and other stuff. What these mystics really were isn't that important anyway, as long as they were mystics with the clear intent of achieving mystical purposes.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com