HW Mailing list

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:56:42 -0500

An Appology and comment,

After reading a posting on a previous GD list, I have taken what is probably a very great liberty, but thought it wise that someone take the HeroWars name at Onelist while it was available. www.onelist.com/communities/herowars

If older and wiser heads feel that the list should be put into differing hands (such as the people who came up with the idea in the first place), I will be glad to do so (or do something about moderator status) But I thought it wisest that perhaps something be set up which will be a good, new place for people to play around HW with -- certainly there will be an influx of new people and ideas that can only be a good thing.

Sincerely,

Jeff Kyer
jeff.kyer_at_cgi.ca