More on HW

From: Theo Posselt <tposselt_at_dttus.com>
Date: 15 Feb 2000 19:52:49 -0600

     Alex:

<< doesn't get the Food thief scenario reference >>
Sorry, I thought that was part of the standard package... it's one of the scenarios I was mailed. Seeing as how I've been dribbled a fair number of individual pieces, I'm not sure whether what I have is standard. I guess we'll find out in a couple of weeks.
<< I'd have been tempted to try and 'factor out' the Char-Uns >>
That more or less happened: being good cossacks, they started slaughtering the innocent villagers that I had provided as cannonfodder. By the way, is it realistic to have a Char-un light cavalry group attached to a Lunar base in Tarsh?
<< Something like KAP combat would perhaps be worth looking at >>
Now you've lost me... KAP? Good show on the converging series, btw. theo ------------------------------