Re: HW Lists Again

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:29:46 -0500

>Date: 16 Feb 2000 10:55:26 +0100
>From: Alain RAMEAU <Alain.RAMEAU_at_total.com>
>Subject: HW lists again
>
>Already too "competing" lists : one on onelist, the other on egroups !
>
>I think better to wait for a more official list hosted by chaosium site (or
>issaries).
>
>We all are impatient, but this shouldn't take too long now ( ?!).
>
>Alain.

Yes, I am impatient as well but I am sure that Steve and I can reach an agreement. Hardly competing. And yes, there will be something coming out from Issaries on the matter RSN.

Its a big world, I don't think that a single, monolithic list is a good idea. Especially if there is are folks who would rather talk esoterica and rules and folks who really need to just *learn* the game and dabble in Gloratha rather than discuss (and argue, sometimes nastily) rather obscure subject matter. Its not really going to be good for new players, I suspect...

Jeff Kyer