Gloranthan trading

From: Theo Posselt <tposselt_at_dttus.com>
Date: 16 Feb 2000 10:22:52 -0600

     Off to a new topic... or perhaps a series of topics.  In general I
     have some questions about trading.  My main questions:

* what are the principle trade routes in Glorantha?

* what is the volume of trade along these routes?

* what general goods are produces in one region that are valued in
other regions?
* how much trade takes place between the continents? any?

* what are the most mercantile cultures? the least?

* specifically, how mercantile are the West and the East?
I'm looking for the major items, spanning large areas, not trade within a smaller area. RW equivalents would be, for example, spice-gold exchange between Mediterranean/Europe and south asia/se asia; or lumber/fir trade along the volga ca. 1000 AD; or the silk road. Regards, Theo ------------------------------