Re: HW Rules

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:43:07 EST

Nick Brooke:

<< > I'd be inclined to agree, although I'm also somewhat unique on the
> Digest in not feeling at all enthused by the character generation
> system either.

 'Zat the "f**ing hundred-word essay" system? >>

     Both that and the list system, to be honest.

<<If so, you're not alone... that's probably as effective a way of getting newbies into Glorantha as bundling a free copy of "Glorious ReAscent" with the rules would be. >>

     100 words doesn't bother me much, although I wouldn't find it easy (see below), but I agree it may put some people off - hence the list system.

David Dunham:

<< In fact, it's not nearly so hard as it seems (except perhaps for the terminally verbose back-story writers -- hi JR).>>

     Hi.

Forward the glorious Red Army!
Trotsky