LM and Thanatar..

From: Dan McCluskey <daniem_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 15:47:41 -0800

Peter Metcalfe is stumped... (that's GOT to be a bad omen ;-)

>> 2) Thanatar's hatred of Lhankor Mhy stems from a battle in which
>>Lhankor Mhy advised another god on how to defeat Tien's vastly superior
>>army. Which god did LM advise?
>
>Nobody knows but Storm Bull, Humakt or Orlanth would not be implausible.

I would hazard a guess that it was Basko (Black Sun), since he and Dozaki whupped Tien in a battle up near the Kingdom of Ignorance. (I don't have sources with me (trollpack), but I think those were the players). Thats pretty far afield for LM to be wandering, though it would explain why folks in Dragon Pass don't remember clearly who it was. Of course I could be entirely wrong, and there is nothing published anywhere to keep anyone from making it any ol' god they liked

danm