Re: HW Lists

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 09:10:42 -0500

> Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:58:35 -0800
> From: Steven Barnes <ghidora_at_pacbell.net>
> Subject: HW Lists
>
> To be blunt, I refuse to use OneList because it demands
> private information. Haven't tried the other one. But I fail
> to see why Issaries cannot set a list up themselves.
>
> - -steve

I am very sorry to hear that. I personally did not have trouble with personal information last time I signed up to Onelist. As to what Issaries is doing, you should hear something in the next few days from someone, I strongly suspect.

The list on onelist is a beginners/apprentice's list and would probably not appeal to a lover of esoterica.

Jeff