A few questions

From: Douglas Seay <dms_at_rtp-bosch.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:05:18 -0500

Howdy folks,

I'm interested in starting a Glorantha campaign in Sartar as that is my old RQ2/3 stopping grounds. But much has changed since the mid-80s. To avoid contradicting any published materials about Clans/Tribes in Sartar, I'd like to know where to look for the "definitive" (ie- Greg's current) map of Sartar. Or does it really matter all that much?

Also, as someone just getting into this whole concept of HQing, what are some good initation HQs? Will this be covered in the HW Deluxe Box, or will I have to wait for Startide^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HSartar Rising and Thunder Rebels to get some good examples?