Re: The Glorantha Digest V7 #402

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 00:04:54 +0000

Ilav Topix:

>> Just a question: in the HW scheduled publishing program, is there >> no space for a Praxian sourcebook? And why?

Because a lot of quality Praxian material will be made available through the RQ2 reprints. The reason why no publication was scheduled was given as "Prax has been done beyond any proportion" or similar.

Trotsky:
> I wouldn't necessarily take the scheduled program too seriously
> when it deals (or in this case, doesn't deal) with books which
> aren't currently being written; I'm sure its rather more fluid
> than it looks on paper.

My impression, too. If Issaries gets a quality manuscript (and resources for the actual publishing), I'm sure it will appear in the nearer publication range...

However, I don't speak for Issaries. Just personal observations.

Joerg