Lost Hope

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:08:25 +1300

Joe Mills:

>Is there a resource available detailing the Battle of Lost Hope? I'm
>wondering why the Wastes were invaded, etc.

Given that the battle took place early in the third age, the only possible event that I can think of is that Godunya was residing in the Plateau of Statues shortly before his enthronement as Dragon Emperor (1124 ST) and that the Exarchs convinced him to return. That the Exarchs had a massive military escort seems likely to me.

>Hmmm, does one call animal nomads living in the Wastes "Praxians"?

Since Prax is their holy land and they must visit it once every generation, yes.