Compatibility

From: MOB <mrmob_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 09:08:19 +1100

G'day all,

Compatibility

Martin:
> It [HW Lunar Book] won't include the Tales stuff, much as it won't include a Kyger Litor
> write up... We have around 80,000 words, and we want as much new stuff as > possible.

Hannu:
>>I would like to see the Coders' stats in HW system. They were very nicely
>>rounded (mini-maxed :-)) out in StIP. I really liked them. Is MOB going to
>>do these as a separate effort or will they be in as "heroes" in the Lunar
>>book.

I agree, I think it would be interesting seeing the Coders expressed using the HW rules. I haven't been asked to, and as I've not been involved in the development of the HW rules or playtesting the system, I don't think I'd be qualified to rewrite them anyway; at least, not until the game comes out.

I'm also not part of any group writing background material for HW, so I don't know if the Coders even exist in the "new" Glorantha. But I hope so!

Cheers,

MOB