Re: Praxian sourcebook

From: TTrotsky_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 07:39:08 EST

Ilav Topix:

<< Thank you, Trotsky, for your notion on Praxian publication. My question was
 intended to provoke this sequel: is anyone reading going to ask my humble contributions (or at least giving me a chance to prove my fitness) in writing such a sourcebook? (begging tone) >>

      Issaries are really the people to contact about that, especially as nobody is presently writing such a book. Scott Schneider is Praxian Expert, so he'd likely be one of the first to know of a Praxian book when one is planned. Having examples of your work is always helpful, so try getting that published in one of the fanzines (if you've done so already, my apologies for not recalling seeing your name) or, failing that, put stuff up at a website.

Trotsky