Queen of Dragon Pass

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:27:31 +0000

In message <200002231010.CAA09232_at_chaosium.com>, The Glorantha Digest <owner-glorantha-digest_at_chaosium.com> writes
>I'm sorry you had bad luck, but it was absolutely a design goal from
>day one to allow women to win the game. It is quite possible to
>become Queen of Dragon Pass.

I've done it! My first Long game victory was with Queen Kallyr (who changed her name at the end: didn't happen with the male victory: wonder why not), the lass who was found on the shield. She kept moaning all through her reign that she wanted to go off and 'do something else' but the tribal ring kept her firmly welded to the throne.