Sor-eel and Knobbly bits

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:29:55 -0500

> There was something else about that which puzzled me. In order for
> the ducks to intercept that crate, it must have been moving between Pavis
> and Corflu. It is hard to imagine why the governor's wife would ship a box
> of nobbly toys down to Corflu, so it seems more likely that it was coming
> up from Corflu. The only logical possibility here is that a purchasing
> agent bought them from a passing ship for her. (Either that or they were
> dug up at Feroda. Godlearner sex toys kind of boggle the mind.) So where
> did they originate, and why would a ship be bringing sex toys as cargo--to
> sell to some bored Issarion?
>
> Andrew E. Larsen

Reply:
Perhaps they were sent on-order from Karse or someplace in the Holy Country? Certainly its decadent enough and of course, with it only being transshipped by ship and then by barge, it is certainly more organized... That way fewer folks will get their hands on the knobbly bits, as it were. One Boat, One Crate, One Waybill.

Though I like the thought of Godlearner sextoys. I just try not to think about it. Fredrik's Of Hendrikiland? Hurm.

Jeff