Re: Pavis Outlaw Hunt

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 23:22:09 +0000

In message Digest 7#410, chris ward <chrisward_at_ed.ac.uk> writes
>I suspect what is meant is the Outlaw Hunt from the Borderlands RQ2 box
>(not the Pavis box). The rumours are that this is one of the planned RQ2
>reprints of Rick Meints et al. I really hope so.

I think Borderlands is one of the campaign sets that will benefit greatly from the advent of HeroWars, partly because I think (from memory, only, admittedly) most of the scenarios will convert reasonably painlessly, and partly because the mass of information on Lunar cults and cultures will allow players to take on the role of Lunar characters following Raus into exile.
- --

| Tim Ellis           EMail tim_at_timellis.demon.co.uk                      |
| What is the use of a book without pictures or conversations?            |