Consensus

From: Kmnellist_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:07:41 EST

In a message dated 2/23/00 6:30:56PM, you write:

<< I'm grateful he thinks my approach is useful - my fondest hope is to

      drive some sort of consensus on various issues, which hopefully will
      eventually make it into published glorantha. >>

I good idea. Possibly hard to achieve on some issues but I think it could be
done on this one.

< Solar vs. Lunar views >
But who, precisely, subscribes to each view?

This is something that involve precise subscription, at it's most detailed maybe dbious statistics (eg '50% of Dara Happans questioned said they were perfectly reasonable towards women')

  Are these views geographically separated

      (Redlands Lunar, First Blessed Solar), or do you have different groups
      within each region subscribing to one or the other view?

different groups within a region is more fun.

< Orlanthi naturalism >
'the Orlanthi don't think much about sex' because it is not a big deal.
< 'Infanticide is a necessity' >

I would imagine boys are generally prefered and not killed as often BUT only by a small margin.

 Keith N