Overwhelming&Uleria

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 14:36:25 GMT

One last opinion (out of mine, at least): It seems I can't make myself clear.
Haven't you, any of you, argued with your wives/Fiancees/girlfriends/dogs etc....
Have never this kind of people (different from your way of thinking, especially the dogs, I hope :-)) told you, during these arguments, that you are not understanding. And you are doing any possible effort to understand and to be understood but you can't?

Logic, common sense, cultural values are all things that people assume are universal and they aren't. They aren't.
My logic is different from yours: "good excuse", you can say. Well, please, please, please: hypotize it is not an excuse.

This (last one I hope, help me in ending this charade of mine) only to say, for example, that I DIDN'T EXPECTED ANY PUBLIC RESPONSE TO MY MESSAGE. And I would most like to see them end now, with all the children and bastard (in the sense of spurious, not in a derogatory sense!!!) children this kind of posting by me endengered (sp?)...

On the other hand, if any of you would keep on posting comments to me privately, I will try to explain myself better.

BNTW (By not the way): why, in this "sexual discussion" Theo and John launched themselves in (I wished to join it! I killed Ilav because I was jealous of his mediatic role in this topix ;-)) the references to Uleria are so limited?!?
ciao
Gian