Disclaimer

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_telia.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:44:44 +0100

I wrote:
>Martin Laurie:
>>So I vote for [Gian] staying on, cos he's no worse nor better than I
>>am, and I'm
>>still here.
>
>I can agree with that sentiment. Gian is no worse than Martin, so
>Gian should stay on. (This would also mean that everyone south of the
>North Pole can now be allowed to stay on the Digest as a logical
>extension of Martin's own reflexive argument...)

Lest someone take undue umbrage at my flippant remark, i should add that i do like Martin, or at least Digest-Martin (having never met mr. Laurie IRL, i can't really tell, can i?), and that my comment carried a fair bit of self-irony (considering that i myself am not one of the least irritable/irritating of digesters).

End of The Glorantha Digest V7 #419