Yara Aranis

From: Gian Gero <giangero_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 16:40:01 GMT

Sorry, Martin, if I cut so rudely your not-exhaustive list:-)

>A Yestendos river boat captain, pirate or peaceful trader
(...)
>A Pelandan follower of Daxdarius and covert rebel
>etc etc

What about Yara Aranis? Is she represented as a "Lunar Goddess" or as something different (demon, healed foreign goddess, herocult, saintcult, spirit cult?)?
Who worships her and where, in your opinion? She is the goddess of TRM, as I recall. So it would be a useful thing making us aware of how she could (de-)evolve in your vision ;-)

ciao
Gian