Resurrecting Genert

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_telia.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 09:09:09 +0100

Bruce Hollebone comments Kmnellist

> > I was going to set a campaign during the founding of Pavis (Old Pavis)
>> where there are (or were going to be) assorted nefarious plots to ressurect
>> Genert (not least by the Issaries cult and Caarith the Desert Tracker). It
>> is still in development.
>
>Tangentially, this is what Pavis was trying to do in the first
>place, wasn't it?
>Become a new Genert, I mean, not resurrect the original.

I think he might have been out to resurrect Genert. At least, all the 'evidence' points toward Pavis having some Hidden Agenda or Great Plan (if you believe my conspiracy theory 'Eye of Wakboth' in QLII).

>Anyway, this has been kicking around in my head for years. Has it been
>discussed before, or is it so obvious that no one talks about it any more?

I seem to recall quite a lot of discussion about Pavis and Genert-resurrection in Digests Past.