Uleria: Love or Death?

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_tin.it>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:59:03 +0100

Andrew:
> So IMG Uleria has a martial aspect which is generally neglected
> in most areas because there are other dieties who perform that role much
> more effectively.

        Once I'd have liked to add a character in my campaign who embodied the dichotomy death/sex but I was stopped from doing so by runic determinism: if Uleria personifies Love and Love is the expression of Fertility and Fertility is opposed to Death and Death is expressed (also) by War, how would such a character come to term with her two natures?

        And if indeed Uleria is not eligible, what mythical background could such a character have?

        And is this a FAQ?

	Cheers,
	A deterministic Alex.