praxian Heler

From: David Cake <dave_at_difference.com.au>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 12:56:46 +0800

>Praxian shamans cannot contact Heler. They may (or may
>not) have their own rain spirits, who would be much
>much weaker than Heler. The strongest 'rain' spirit in
>Prax is the Dew Maiden, I think.

        Thunderbird was what I used as the closest equivalent of Heler when I ran a campaign centered on a Praxian version of the Aroka quest.

        Stronger than Dew Maiden, I think - but arguably a thunderstorm spirit rather than a water spirit. Still, I think the association between rain and thunderstorms is pretty strong. And Thunderbird is directly opposed to the sun, so it kind of works.

	Cheers
		David