Starblow

From: Master Gollum <llimac_at_geocities.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:27:48 +0100

I'm the webmaster of an spanish gloranthan site. In my country is very dificult buy imports, thus i cann't read King of Sartar. My questions are:
1) Who is Starblow? What is the Battle of Queens? 2)I'm writing a page of Sartar, someone know the name of 24 orlanthi clans? I discover the name of them in a map of Prax: Amad, Tutaros, Tres, Bachad, Torkani, Dinacoli, Princeros, Malani, Cinsia, Vantaros, Culbrea, Colymar, Aranwyth, Balmyr, Cultain, Sylangi, Lokaem, Dundealos, Balkoth, Kheldon, Sambari, Lismelder and !?Ducks!? <-- They are an orlanthi tribe??
3)I don't understand the role of sartar telmoris after the lunar invasion of Sartar. They was alied of Lunar?

Thanks,
Master Gollum
http://members.es.tripod.de/MasterGollum/RuneQuest/RuneQuest.html