Telmori

From: Svechin_at_cs.com
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 19:31:30 EST

>3)I don't understand the role of sartar telmoris after the lunar
>invasion of Sartar. They was alied of Lunar?

>They were loyal to the House of Sartar. For a while that meant being
>bodyguards to that idiot Temertain. Then they enthusiastically switched
>alliegance to Kallyr. And then that *EXPLETIVE DELETED* Argrath
>exterminated them.

In my Gwandor campaign they are allied with one Argrath and draw the fire of another Argrath in the continuing battles for control of the kingdom that stretch on till the fall of the moon. In my timeline, based on Gregs comments, there are up to half a dozen Argraths and they control different parts of Sartar, ally, fight, ally again and then try to kill each other or send nasty allies like Harrek to do their dirty work. This makes a more interesting period that a single monolothic Argrath for me. It also makes a lot more sense of some of the odd wranglings in KoS. When you realise that there are many divergent groups, some of the contradictions in the saga make sense.

Regards

Martin