Re: HW off track?

From: Eric Rowe <rowe_at_chaosium.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:44:43 -0800

>I heard a rumour that HW's release has been pushed back until end
>of April. Any truth to that? (I heard this from a game store
>owner, whom I trust, who heard it from one of his suppliers, whom
>I don't necessarily trust.)

Baring the usual unforseen calamities all Hero Wars parts for the Deluxe Game will be at the printer by Monday. After that it is up to the printer to turn them around in 3 weeks, then another two to get them into stores mailing them to and fro. Greg will be at the GAMA trade show next week showing retailers the new products and giving them all demonstration kits to start building interest in the game before it is out.

Cheers,

Eric Rowe
Wizard's Attic Publishing Services
www.wizards-attic.com