Dragonewt in Sartar

From: Master Gollum <llimac_at_geocities.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 17:30:25 +0100

I'm thrilled for your quick reply, thanks Thomas, Peter, Jose, Michael and Martin!

After War of Dragonkill in 1120 the Dragon Pass convert a dragonewt and uz domain.
I ask me, how is possible that orlanthi conquist this land? What is the actual (HW time) importance of dragonewts in Sartar? Is the power of inhuman king slight? Why didn't he oppose to lunar invasion? Princeros, Dinacoli, Vantaros and Malani are near Dragon's Eye; how is the relation between orlanthi tribes and them?
I've ever thought about dragonwet as an organized society. They was part of First Council and they are governed by the inhuman kings, their vital cycle condition their social hierarchy.

Master Gollum