Re: Dragonewt in Sartar

From: Andrew Raphael <raphael_at_research.canon.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:25:14 +1100 (EST)

>I ask me, how is possible that orlanthi conquist this land?

The dragonewts don't really use the land. They hunt in it, zip through on dragonewt roads, conduct incomprehensible ceremonies in it. They don't occupy it like the Orlanthi farmers do. So the dragonewts noticed the Orlanthi infrequently. Most of the time, dragonewts ignore humans (and trolls, elves, dwarves, etc., etc,.).

>Is the power of inhuman king slight? Why didn't he oppose to lunar invasion?

No, the Inhuman King is very powerful and very, very alien. Perhaps it wasn't paying attention to the invasion, or perhaps the Lunars had allied it in some way.