RPG for a bit still

From: Mikko Rintasaari <rintasaa_at_mail.student.oulu.fi>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:00:14 +0200

<snip>
:>I want to explore new ways of thinking, ethics and metaphysics,
:>_as_well_as_ have fun.

:So do I, but that doesn't mean I can't have a fantastic time playing an
:MGF scenario at a convention.

:>There... just call me an elitist bastard too.

:I don't care whether you are being elitist, you can be as elitist
:as you like. My criticism is that you're being simplistic,
:divisive and abusive.

:Simon Hibbs

That's unfortunate. I was just trying to point out that the _original_ wrighters position was not an entirely insensible one. If he had just remembered to respect the modern cultural rule of relativism (adding "this is what I think, other opinions may vary") I don't think anybody would have been offended.
  It's quite as abusive to so readily lable somebody as an oppressive nazi for presenting his preference on roleplaying.

There's no need to be so sensitive about one own worth. I'm sure you all here know what kind of games you like. Why should you get upset of somebodys definition of "better rpg groups"?

Calm down people... pax.

        -Adept

"thinker, dreamer and adventurer"