PBEM in Italian

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_tin.it>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 11:02:35 +0100

        For the Italian - well, Italian speaking - Gloranthofiles who lurk (and sometimes post to) this digest: I will be running (narrating? mastering? How do you say nowadays?) a PBEM in Italian using the Hero Wars rules. That is, I will use the rules, not the players. They will have to work at level 3! ;)

        The Heroes are (far from heroic) non-adults and the first story will be about the Rite of Passage into Adulthood. This is necessary since many players are newcomers to Glorantha. The campaign will be set sometime after the defeat of the Righteous Wind Movement.

        I know there are many of you [at least one, vero Gian? ;)], so if you are interested just tell me and I will send you all the info.

	Cheers,
	A narrating Alex.